Courage does not
always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day, saying:
“I will try again"
• Early detection is the key.
• Always go for regular check ups.
• Start with self-examinations in your 20s.
• Continue throughout your life.
Who should you speak to?
• Accredited counselors and other cancer
survivors - Call toll free nr: 080 003 3337
• Reach out for assistance!
• We are there to help.
We can provide:
• Emotional and Financial support
• Morale boosting • Practical advice
• Goodie hampers
Our beloved Helen passed away one year ago today…
To honour her memory, we ask all of you to make time today to:
Live every moment…do something you have been putting off. Life is short!
Laugh every day…crack a joke with a friend!
Love beyond measure…hug or hold hands with a loved one – be it your partner, grandmother or a close friend.
Click below to find out more about our upcoming events.