Courage does not
always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day, saying:
“I will try again"
• Early detection is the key.
• Always go for regular check ups.
• Start with self-examinations in your 20s.
• Continue throughout your life.
Who should you speak to?
• Accredited counselors and other cancer
survivors - Call toll free nr: 080 003 3337
• Reach out for assistance!
• We are there to help.
We can provide:
• Emotional and Financial support
• Morale boosting • Practical advice
• Goodie hampers
Annual Winter Ball - 2017
Our annual winter ball is almost here! >>
Swimming marathon - April 2017
Click on the arrows or read more below to find out more about our upcoming events.
RISKING IT ALL >>